Sunday, April 6, 2014

Green Smoothie

Its been a lot heard of but never tried kind of drink to me until yesterday. As I was cruising the aisles of Costco, came across a Vitamix Rep getting ready to wind up all her work. As I stopped by with my kid to show him the spread of fruits that was placed near the Vitamix blender, she asked me if I would like to try a green smoothie. I said sure, considering the fact that I've never seen one. She made a batch for herself and shared it with us for the taste.

So here goes the recipe as I saw her and made a mental note of the ingredients. I made a batch with the ingredients I had at home and turned out yummiiee!


Ingredients:
Vary the ingredients measure to your taste.
Spinach
Lemon
Ginger
Banana
Celery
Pineapple
Agave
Water
Ice cubes

Procedure:
  • Now, I don't own a vitamix. This was done in my preethi mixer. Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
That is it! I din't have banana, celery or pineapple. This recipe is so versatile, you can replace any fruit/fruits for the pineapple. I just made it with oranges sans banana / celery. So just make it with whatever ingredients you have and mix and match them. 



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Expert Perspectives